Navigate Up
Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area
new cardiff > ENG > Resident > Parking, Roads and Travel > Report a highways problem

Report a roads and pavements problem

If you have seen a problem on a road or pavement please let us know. The more information you can give us the better.

Problems you can report include:

  • potholes, 
  • damaged street furniture, 
  • faded road markings, and 
  • drainage issues.

You can pinpoint the location on a map, add photos and write a description to help us locate and deal with the problem. Your completed report will go straight to our highways team to be investigated.

Download the Cardiff Gov App for a smarter way to connect with council services.  Find out more about the App