Sign In

My Neighbourhood

Use your postcode to find local councillors, facilities, school catchment areas and more.

Find facilities in my area

Cardiff Council

Make a complaint or comment about Social Services

If you are getting help or support or are in any way involved with Cardiff’s Social Care services (either Children’s or Adults) and you have something to tell us then we’d like to hear from you.

Social Services Complaint Policy (140kb PDF)​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window

How to be heard - Social Care Complaints Factsheet (314kb PDF)​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window

Online complaint and comment form


If you would prefer to talk to someone


We know it’s often easier to talk to someone. If you would like to speak to our complaints officers please use the details below:


Social Services Complaints Officer
029 2087 3663​
Mon - Fri       8.30am – 5pm

If you’d rather not talk to us directly


If you want independent advice here are some organisations who could help you.


Cardiff Advocacy Team
029 2066 8956
Young people's text: 07967 628846


Voices from Care​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window
029 2039 8214


Children's Commissioner​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window 
Freephone: 0808 801 1000
Free text: 80800 (start your message with COM)


Older People's Commissioner for Wales​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window
08442 640670 or 029 2044 5030


Childline​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window
0800 11 11


Carers’ Centre (Cardiff and the Vale)​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window
029 2022 1439


Age Concern, Cardiff and the Vale​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window
029 2068 3683

Parents Federation​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window (for people with a learning disability and their families)
029 2048 3320


Cardiff Patients Council (mental health)
029 2033 6373


Advocacy Matters (Wales)​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Link opens in a new window (learning disabilities)
029 2023 3733

Online complaint and comment form

Make a complaint

© 2022 Cardiff Council